Notice | 10 Apr 20, sigrid.kahar

Dear friends!
Due to the emergency situation the organizing team will make the decision about A. Le Coq 63. Muhu Väina regatt / Moonsund regatta on 1st of May. Until then #stayhome

All the possible options for the Moonsund Regatta to take place in July are under consideration. We are dedicated to keep you informed so you can plan your season as early as possible. Let’s stay positive, friends!